Job interviews en inglés
¿Sabrías cómo afrontar una entrevista de trabajo en inglés? Aquí os dejo un vídeo donde os enseñan a formular las polite questions, que se utilizan en las entrevistas, no sólo de trabajo, sino de cualquier tipo (entrevistas para acceder a universidades en otros países, para realizar cursos de idiomas, etc.)
Os pongo aquí un resumen de preguntas y expresiones/vocabulario que podéis utilizar.
- We’re interested in your application for the position of …
- I can see from your CV that you have a lot of work experience
- What do you consider to be your greatest strenght?
- What do you consider most important in your career?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- May I ask you what your greatest weakness is?
- May I ask you why you would like to work for this company?
- May I ask you what your sales average is?
- May I ask you what your greatest achievement is?
- Could you tell me what job you are doing?
- Could you tell me what salary you would like?
- Could you tell me a bit about yourself, what you have done in the past?
- We may be able to give you the chance, as soon as we review all our candidates, we will let you know our decision.
- I’m very excited for the position
- I’ve had many job responsabilities
- I’m very reliable, I always try to do my work on time
- Your organization is very successful
- I often work overtime
- I like to help people, I like to coordinate things, organise things, you name it, I´ll do it.
- Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.